Drug Possession Charges Lawyer
Defending Your Freedom
Arrested for a crime in Colorado? Is a past conviction causing legal troubles? You will need a strong advocate in court to achieve the most favorable outcome. The criminal law attorneys of the Litman Law Firm, PC are qualified to defend your freedom or address a negative outcome based on bad advice from previous counsel.
Experienced Criminal Defense:
Based in Denver, we have capably defended citizens and non-citizens throughout Colorado against all misdemeanor and felony charges:
Traffic violations and license suspension issues
- Shoplifting and theft of property
- DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- Domestic violence (assault, battery)
- Violation of order for protection
- Assault and battery
- Drug possession charges
- Drug trafficking or distribution
- Burglary or robbery
- Fraud (check fraud, government fraud, fake ID)
- Juvenile offenses
Non-Citizens: Our lawyers also have extensive experience in U.S. immigration law. We can protect your rights when conviction might result in removal (deportation). If you have been arrested or have an outstanding warrant, you need to contact an attorney immediately.
Aggressive Defense against Criminal Charges
We understand the hardship that a jail term or prison sentence places on you and your family, After assessing the case against you, the Litman Law Firm, PC can advise you of the likely outcome, discuss your legal options, and pursue the best course of action:
- We seek to have charges dropped or evidence suppressed based on police errors or violation of clients’ rights.
- We are skilled at bargaining with prosecutors for favorable plea agreements with lesser penalties, such as probation, restitution, treatment, or fines.
- If your case goes to trial, we will vigorously challenge probable cause for traffic stops, witness accounts, validity of coerced confessions, motives of informants, and other evidence.
Addressing Past Convictions
Many of our clients come to us because they received poor legal advice in the past that is now creating severe problems. Some were represented by public defenders who did not understand the immigration ramifications of pleading guilty to certain crimes. Others were given wrong counsel from a notaria (notario publico) who was not qualified (or authorized) to provide legal advice.
If you are now facing deportation, license suspension, or enhanced penalties because of a prior conviction or new criminal charge, contact experienced criminal defense lawyer Michael Litman. He will try to re-open your original case and enable you to go to trial or negotiate a more favorable plea agreement.
Direct Contact with a Qualified Attorney
Whether you made a mistake or face false allegations, you need quality legal counsel to minimize the impact on your life. For proven representation, contact our Denver office. Our reduced-rate initial consultation is credited toward your account if you retain Litman Law Firm, PC to defend you.